- Reduce cholesterol and improve heart health as it is rich in oleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid making up almost 70% of our oil. Oleic acid helps lowers ‘bad’ cholesterol (LDL) and raises ‘good’ cholesterol (HDL).
- Lower blood pressure: The monounsaturated fats found in avocado oil have a beneficial effect on blood pressure
- Maintain eye health as it is high in lutein, an antioxidant. The body doesn’t produce lutein so you must obtain it from food.
- Maintain healthy skin and hair as it is rich in Vitamin E.
- Boost nutrient absorption: The healthy fats in avocado oil are essential for digestion and help nourish the lining of the gut.
- Extra Virgin
- 100% Pure
- Cold Pressed
The team at Grove sources avocado fruit from fully certified suppliers in compliance with industry standards, established and monitored by the Avocado Industry Council. Grove have perfected the extraction of avocado oil by cold pressing in a single extraction to produce their extra virgin avocado oil.
Only the delicate flesh is used in the process resulting in a vibrant, green, pure oil which is then bottled into light sensitive glass bottles to preserve the freshness and flavour, and fitted with an easy pourer.
Avocado oil’s very high smoke point makes it a perfect choice in your kitchen every day of the week. Use avocado oil for just about any culinary purpose including: BBQ, sautéing, pan frying, baking, roasting, marinating, dipping, garnishing, health and well-being. The mild, neutral taste of avocado oil makes it incredibly versatile.
The Grove Avocado Oil process of sourcing fruit from Bay of Plenty orchards, ripening, processing and bottling is managed under a stringent quality management system. Avocado Oil NZ Limited operates under a hazard analysis critical control point system (HACCP) food safety programme, which is audited annually and certified by SGS Australia Pty. Ltd.
The SQF Certification is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
Our oil is tested by an independent laboratory, and a certificate of analysis can be provided with a shipment on request. Grove Avocado Oil is also a registered member of the American Oil Chemists’ Society (AOCS, Registration No. 000000592862).
The ongoing research, development and investment in technology together with global awareness around the avocado fruit has resulted in increased demand for avocado oil.